Let’s discuss the question: how to copy text from youtube comments. We summarize all relevant answers in section Q&A of website A-middletonphotography.com in category: Tips for you. See more related questions in the comments below.
- 1 How can I copy text from a YouTube comment?
- 2 How do you select text on YouTube?
- 3 How can I copy text from apps?
- 4 How do you copy text from comments on Instagram?
- 5 How can I copy text from an image?
- 6 Can you copy and paste comments on Instagram?
- 7 Can we copy text from YouTube video?
- 8 How can I copy text from video?
- 9 How do I copy Unselectable text?
- 10 How do you copy a comment URL?
- 11 How do you get a YouTube comment URL?
- 12 How do you link comments?
- 13 How do I copy text from my phone screen?
- 14 Information related to the topic how to copy text from youtube comments
How can I copy text from a YouTube comment?
Open the Chrome or Safari browser, depending on your device. Paste the link you copied earlier into the URL box, then tap Go. In the comment section, point to the comment you wish to copy once more. As usual, copy the content to the clipboard.
How do you select text on YouTube?
Hold your finger on YouTube video title line you will see there is a option pops up for selection . from there you can select and just copy the text this was the procedure for smartphones.
How To Copy Comments On Youtube Mobile Phone
How can I copy text from apps?
Usage is simple and straightforward. Bring up the notification area on your device with the app that you want to copy text from open at that time. Tap on the Universal Copy notification that is displayed all the time by default and tap on “Activate Universal Copy Mode” to use it to copy text.
How do you copy text from comments on Instagram?
Click on Desktop Site. Once the desktop version loads, find the comment or caption you want to copy. Long-press the caption or comment on the Instagram post and drag to select. Tap Copy to save it to your clipboard.
How can I copy text from an image?
- Right-click the picture, and click Copy Text from Picture. …
- Click where you’d like to paste the copied text, and then press Ctrl+V.
Can you copy and paste comments on Instagram?
Find the comment you want to copy. Tap and hold on any word and then expand the selection to all of the comment’s text, and then tap ‘Copy’. The comment’s text will be copied to your device’s clipboard, and you can now paste it.
How To Copy YouTube Comments On Mobile Phone (iPhone/Android)
Can we copy text from YouTube video?
Select the text by clicking and dragging. The text will be automatically copied to your clipboard. 8. Paste the text anywhere using ‘ctrl+v’ (windows) or ‘command+v’ (mac).
How can I copy text from video?
- Cut. Select Cut. or press Ctrl + X.
- Paste. Select Paste. or press Ctrl + V. Note: Paste only uses your most recently copied or cut item.
- Copy. Select Copy. or press Ctrl + C.
How do I copy Unselectable text?
It’s simple than you think, you just have to press Ctrl + C and the entire error message will be copied although there are many areas where you can’t copy text like in registry or copying from the start menu.
How do you copy a comment URL?
All you need to do is to go to that particular comment, right-click on its date and select Copy link address. You can notice the comment’s id displayed at the end of the URL.
How do you get a YouTube comment URL?
You can make a certain comment appear at the top of the comment section by clicking on how long ago it was posted (e.g. 2 years ago ). This will take you to the same YouTube video, but with a URL which looks something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIDEO_ID&lc=COMMENT_ID (just like in Mr. Rebot’s answer).
How to Copy YouTube Comments on Android (2020)
- Click on the menu (three dots) in the comment dialogue box (to the right of the page)
- Select the Link to this comment option.
- In the Pop Up box you can use the Copy Link button.
How do I copy text from my phone screen?
- Step 1Install Clip Layer. To try this one out, start by installing Microsoft’s latest Android app below. …
- Step 2Set Clip Layer as Your Default Assist App. For Clip Layer to work its magic, it will need to replace your existing long-press home button gesture. …
- Step 3Easily Copy Any Text.
- how can i copy text from a youtube video
- how to copy the text from youtube
- how to copy and paste on youtube android
- how to copy text from youtube description
- how to copy and paste on youtube
- how to copy comment from instagram
- how to copy paste from youtube comments
- youtube comment copypasta
- how to copy youtube comment link
- how can i copy a youtube comment
- how to copy a youtube comment
- how do i copy a youtube comment
- best youtube comments copy and paste
Here are the search results of the thread how to copy text from youtube comments from Bing. You can read more if you want.
You have just come across an article on the topic how to copy text from youtube comments. If you found this article useful, please share it. Thank you very much.